When I woke up at 6 this morning it was pouring. it continued raining until after lunch, and even after it stopped the sky and the air and the houses, everything looked gray.

i dropped by the house in the afternoon. They'd finished raising the floor 30cms. I will be safe from the waters from the street for the next year or two. until they raise the street and the cycle repeats. That area--the streets flood every time it pours, and even when it doesn't pour the streets still flood from the river's rising tide...

They were painting the walls when I entered. For some reason they were painting my bedroom pinkish purple when I'm certain I chose brownish orange. i'm not quite sure how I feel about purple and pink...

purple and pink...

pink and purple.......

oh my.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pink and purple...That could be interesting. Maybe like pink clouds in a purple sunset? ...Maybe? And Cassie called me a go ninja! ^_^

.moMo said...

hahaha pink and purple....that's what my apartment turned out like....