"Mr. Gray" - as usual is tied to a tree on the corner of Ash and McGuinness. He's a beautiful husky with sad sad eyes. and he looks at me each time sad, sadly. then he turns away.
Along Ash street there must be a fish storage of some sort. Once I saw men transporting crates inside, crates that reeked fishy. It must be strange to work around fish all day, without the ocean wind to purge the smell from you.
Phong is trying to quit cigarettes and cutting down to 2 cups of coffee a day. He is pacing in and out, in and out.
Noon.
"The human will is amazing! Don't you think?"
Marcela: "uh huh"
1:30 pm.
"Time for my second coffee!"
"Are you sure it's your second?"
"It is! Isn't it?"
4:16pm
"Phong, what's happening? learning to take care of youself huh?"
"No, not really."
7:30 pm:
"Shit! I want cigarettes and coffee, my extra energy, so i can go on. But no."
"Ahh..I'll be back on Friday. let's see if you last."
"Don't jix it!"
"Ok, i won't."
No comments:
Post a Comment